Tuesday, February 26, 2008



Famous for Being Famous
Some people have to work hard to become movie stars, but you were born in the spotlight. Even if you've never taken an acting class, you're willing to do almost anything on camera. A movie career is a dream come true for you ? you get paid for looking pretty! You love, love, love being a star, even if your endless parties, spending sprees, and wild romances inspire tons of tabloid articles. You'll never complain about being the center of attention.

I don’t agree because I have a quiet life, I don’t need the paparazzi to feel popular! I don’t like that people know everything about my life all the time because I think that it is important to have a private life.

I like to buy clothes because it’s normal for women but I don’t go on shopping sprees. I like to go to parties too but I don’t like to go to them endlessly. I prefer to go only sometimes.



1 comment:

yian said...

You have the result the same as me.....