Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Guess the Picture

This is a story about two sisters preparing a surprise party for their husbands…

Lucy is a women. She is 40 years old. She is married to Harry and today is Harry’s birthday. She wants to cook a special dinner for him. Lucy decided to call her sister because she remembered that her sister’s husband has a birthday too.

Lucy: Hi Mary, what are you doing tonight for your husband’s birthday?
Mary: I’m not sure maybe I will cook a cake
Lucy: What do you think if we both go to the market place and buy some vegetables for dinner and make a special meal.
Mary: Sure, I’d like to.
Lucy: Ok, meet me in the market place
Mary: Ok see you later

Minutes later… in the Market place

Lucy: Hi Mary, I know an old woman who sells good vegetables in this market. Let’s go there!
Mary: Ok, but does she sell expensive vegetables?
Lucy: so, so, but she knows me and she gives me a good price. Come on.
Mary: Ok, if it is too expensive you pay

(Both sister they are wearing long dresses, their dress colours are purple with red, both have long hair .)


Lucy: Hi, Matilda how do you feel?
Matilda: Good, but it’s been a difficult day today because the sales are not good.
Lucy: It’s ok, because we have arrived and we will buy many vegetables today for our dinner. It is our husbands’ birthdays today, and… I really want you to give us a good price today.
Matilda: Let me see (she laughs)

( The salesperson Matilda, she has white hair, she is wearing a purple cardigan and a long skirt red and brown skirt. She is sitting on the floor and she is showing her vegetables to the sisters)


Lucy: Ok, these vegetables are really good what do you think Mary?
Mary: They are very good! I think that with those vegetable we will be able to cook a good dinner for our husbands. It’s better to buy right now and hurry home to cook.
Lucy: Ok, Matilda we will buy these vegetables.

They are going to cook dinner because their husbands will be back at 7:00 pm and they want their special meal to be prepared for them as a surprise.

How do you think their husbands will react?
Which picture am I describing?

Guess !!

4 comments:

Ale said...

It's picture 5, isn't it?

hiromi said...

It's very interesting!I want to read the next. I think this is picture 5!!

Kozue said...

It's fantastic story!I like it
I think her husband will be surpraised
Of corse, he will be happy

My answer is picture:5!
Is it correct?

Penny said...

I have different answer. I think it is picture 4,right?